events

My MT is messy!

Spent some time tonight looking at the templates on my Movable Type (MT) files. Its messy as hell! First I was getting parsing errors on the new posting, but that's becuase I've modified the templates so much on the Gadgets site that I need to put only the name of the JPG where the text body goes in... and the rest of the text into the "extended body" area. So there's nothing wrong with the code, just that I forgot the procedures to put in the texts. I've also cleaned up some codes and some orphaned files in the Gadgets page. I've got a few ideas on how to evolve it and everyone of them requires a whole afternoon of MT coding... might need to spend some more time to get it to whatever I wanted the end product to be.

At the same time, I'm planning to work on the GPS site. Plan to base it on MT again, but might have to modify the template again. Here's comes more mess!